Wednesday 29 June 2011

Here I be

These are the voyages of the humanoid called Grey and his ongoing mission to be artistically productive in some fashion or other. This may be in the actually real world with sculpture - super sculpey being my medium of choice here - or in the virtual design dimensions of Zbrush, 3DS Max, 3D-Coat or any of a bewildering array of such digitally delicious 3D design packages. I`m also dabbling with programming for Android and will be exploring the Unity game development tool.

Don`t wait around with baited breath though as I am notoriously slow, lazy and easily distracted. You have been warned...

I live in the sunny domain of Britain, I drink copious amounts of coffee and I have MS, none of which is particularly relevant but there it is.

Fare thee well

No comments:

Post a Comment